Saturday, October 15, 2005

Hello Blogosphere!

I was reflecting on my sins the other day and realized that I was one of the world's worst communicators. Rarely do I keep up with friends unless its absolutely necessary. Then I realized the problem... your lives are boring! I only really care about your thoughts on game theory and the global ramifications of Chinese SEZs.

I was telling Thomas this evening of my idea, and thus the Theory Bloc was born. He told me of Blogger and we agreed that it would be the ideal arena in which to share all types of intellectual thought (the difference between "my girlfriend dumped me" and "the effect of lying on intergender communication") at our own leisure. Feel free to post and comment on others' posts as needed. If you have an idea for someone who would be good for this blog, then send me a line.