Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

The post is a day late, but I thought it would be good to share the things that we are thankful for. Thanksgiving is an excellent holiday because it reminds us to stop and remember what is good about life. Most of the times we are busy and forget about the things that are precious (cable tv, playstation, though many people think of family) until they are missed. So let us share the things that we are grateful for to remind ourselves and each other what we sometimes forget.

I am thankful for:
Family- healthy and happy so far, hoping for more of the same.
Lauren- I always thought it was lame to call your wife your best friend, but the further along I get into this marriage, the more I realize that she is the one person who I reveal the most to (breadth and depth). I guess that would be a best friend.
My friends- intelligent and open-minded, which makes for great conversations. (Now if only someone could provide a medium which would allow them to post these stimulating thoughts at any time for all to see... hmm, that will probably never happen, like a sub 4:00 mile or invisibility).
My job- I don't get paid much, but income stability is an important factor in happiness.

Please post or comment about something(s) you're thankful for.